Saturday, February 16, 2008

Idea of Ideal Love

I believe that i am the most romantic person in the world. I may be wrong but then, even if i am not, i can always try to be one...

My idea of the perfect life...not just in terms of romance but in terms of the life itself is a very simple one. Walking hand in hand with my wife in a big green field and "feeling happy down to your toes" - as CS Lewis would have put it - and not once regretting the fact that you could have lived life differently. Its something like the movie 50 first dates but the difference lies in the fact that its just not about 50 dates, its about making sure that you do it every single day of your life.

Its about a life time of happiness and still finding a way to fall in love when you are 65 years old!!

I believe that is what BLISS is all about .....

1 comment:

AlmostPerfect said...

Dreamers is what we are... Hope our dreams come true :-)